The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a psyco tweety and was wondering how much difference there really is among these calls.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The syco tweety is an awsome call. They make a double split reed I think its a twisted tweety? sounds pretty cool too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replys, its a fun call to use.I have an open reed Dan Tompson pup howler coming.Switching over to mouth calls for night hunting.Don"t have to put my glasses on to operate them.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I almost want to wear earplus with the syco tweety, it get the ringing in my left ear going bad... not that its the cause originaly, that thing is loud.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I purchased a psyco tweety last year and love it . Dont use it a whole lot but everytime I have used it , it has never produced ?? Very surprised !

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last night after going thru and assortment of calls used the psyco and called in a stray cat.It gives me hope.

·
Banned
4,532 Posts
The psycho tweety need to go to a therapist every other week.....

John

·
Registered
524 Posts
I use the tweety for normal calling situations with great luck. The only time I pull out the psyco is if for some reason I have a fox come in and it spooks, I switch to it and sometimes it will come back in with that one. I have even shot a fox once but it took off running, ran about 150 yards out in the field,switched to the psyco and it was just weird enough to make him stop and look back at me to finish him. Be warned...........it will make every farm dog in the neighborhood go crazy!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts