The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work toady said that chevy is bringing back the Colorado and putting in a diesel engine in? Has anybody heard anything about this? I was thinking about replacing my 2000 1500 this summer but if this is true and the mpg is close to 30 like the guy at work said I might change my mind

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So did I but this guys brother is a chevy salesman that told me about it. I googled them yesterday looks like a gas version for 2014 and a diesel version 2015. What I'm reading 25-30mpg 4cyl 23-27mpg cyl. Really interested in the diesel version though with the pa gas tax going up and possible the federal gas tax increase I see off road diesel in my future, I know not legal

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
FLDBRED said:
I really like the new look, and it's a little bigger making it a perfect size,if you don't want or need a full size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZWvRkPwB4
well that one is much nicer than the one that they the "global model" which was UGLY. The one in the video is listed as a 2015 model. So if you want to see more pics google 2015 chevy colorado

·
Registered
12,653 Posts
runningdeer said:
FLDBRED said:
I really like the new look, and it's a little bigger making it a perfect size,if you don't want or need a full size.

well that one is much nicer than the one that they the "global model" which was UGLY. The one in the video is listed as a 2015 model. So if you want to see more pics google 2015 chevy colorado
The global model was as ugly as it gets. That one isn`t much better. I liked the older versions much better. Too many curves and crevices on the newer ones. The only truck I think looks good now are the F-250/350`s. I liked up until the 2013 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD`s as well, but not the newer ones. Thank God for my 1996 Chevy Tahoe. I`ll keep buying the older ones. I also want a truck/sport utility to ride like a truck, not a car. I ,oved the way my old Jeep CJ-7 rode.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
I love mine, 2011 4DR, 4WD,5 CYL,5 FT body...I don't need a full size PU anymore, but I still prefer a PU, I get 18-21 MPG just local driving.. easy to park, easy to get around in........enough room for me and the grandkids........

·
Registered
806 Posts
Wow...great looking truck! I liked the old ones but never warmed up to the 5 cylinder. These are reported to be offering a healthy v6,I wonder what the mpg will be.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
octagon said:
runningdeer said:
FLDBRED said:

The global model was as ugly as it gets. That one isn`t much better. I liked the older versions much better. Too many curves and crevices on the newer ones. The only truck I think looks good now are the F-250/350`s. I liked up until the 2013 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD`s as well, but not the newer ones. Thank God for my 1996 Chevy Tahoe. I`ll keep buying the older ones. I also want a truck/sport utility to ride like a truck, not a car. I ,oved the way my old Jeep CJ-7 rode.
That was a long time ago Oct when we luved to get thrown around.If you got in a CJ-7 today you,d probably be put in traction

1 - 17 of 17 Posts