The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Gee, I wonder why they didnt mention one of the reasons they have low firearm/hunting sales is they started financial backing on antis?

Go figure.... hunters and shooters actually are smart enough to shop where their dollars are NOT trying to damage their pursuits!

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Not my kinda place to shop irrespective if they sell guns or not. Way, way back when they first opened-up in my locale...wasn't too bad but progressively turned into a store on the bottom of my list for the type of hunting/fishing items I buy.

·
Registered
25,549 Posts
What is this "Bleeps" that yinz speak of?

I have not set foot in either "Bleeps" or F&S since they did the grandstand play of removing semis. I actually liked the F&S they opened in our area several years ago. Closer than BassPro, just about anything I needed or wanted. Now I just drive farther to BP.

That their CEO is also now spending money on "consultants" to further an anti-gun agenda, sure didn't make me ever want to go back?

May they rot in Hades.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you go in a Dicks you see a picture of hunting and fishing on the entrance wall at least in the local store near Reading, pa, they sure don't stick to that anymore. They now want to sell golf, soccer and clothing,

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I love going to Dicks to shop for shoes or boots. They have a nice selection, I go in and try them on to see how they fit and

THEN GO HOME AND ORDER THEM FROM SOMEPLACE ELSE !!!! Its a plus if I can get someone to wait on me for 1 hr.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Good opportunity for some Mom+Pop shops to open up after being put out of business by the "box" stores !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts