The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
I took the package to Leevi this morning and he loved all the cards and letters but he was especially proud of his 2 PGC patches that were provided by Pa-Plinker and his hat pin from bohunr MOM swiped my team Leevi sticker (THANK YOU AGAIN MRS Takemrarely ) for her car since I already have a Leevi sticker on my jeep..All in all our family is deeply appreciative of all you guys who offered up positive thoughts and prayers and monetary contributions to TEAM LEEVI...Much love and respect. I have already spoken with Captain Steve and made reservations as well as hotel accommodations ..We can not begin to express what this trip means to Leevi,He is so pumped ...Still awaiting word from the tumor board, i will post info and updates as they come in.
Jim and TEAM LEEVI

ps Leevi now believes he has the power to " onrest" the bad guys with all his law enforcement garb..lmbo 🎣 :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
We are STILL waiting to hear from the tumor board but we do know the Leevi's case has been sent to CHOP and to St Jude for consideration...we don't know when or what will happen with Leevi's treatment but we will keep you as up to date as we are.. Just wanted to touch base with you guys.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
ok guys after 6 weeks of waiting we finally got word yesterday that Leevi is being referred to CHOP for further evaluation and treatment as deemed neccessary we are awaiting an appointment date, and as always I will keep you all updated
jim

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
OK guys here is the latest.My daughter has signed all consent forms for Geisinger Danville to release all medical records and slides to CHOP and Leevi is scheduled to be seen by neuro-oncology on 9-28..as always I will post updates as I get them..Thanks for the continued prayers and support it is GREATLY APPRECIATED.
JIM

181 - 200 of 205 Posts