The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 2014

Actually the slowness of their pace would be a serious con as far as I'm concerned.

That is not a con that is something they intially breed in to the dogs.

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Rober said:
A couple of blocks down the road from us is a Spinone. It is NOT hunted and is just a house dog. It is not friendly around other dogs, to me it is to aggresive and I wont let my dogs near it. They dont think it is a problem, they think it is "funny". It is always barking and tearing stuff up in there yard. It may be an anomoly but it is not a nice dog at all.
Now that is a con!!!! I have no interest in dealing with this

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

I have read some places that they gotta be wrked hard 5 days a week or they will tear the house the down ... True?

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

I woul just like to take the time to thank everyone who contributed to this thread an ESP the pms that have gotten me point to a breeder. All the pms I received sent me to the same place, which is a really good feeling.

Thanks Jay

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

Nes said:
jayson2984 said:
I woul just like to take the time to thank everyone who contributed to this thread an ESP the pms that have gotten me point to a breeder. All the pms I received sent me to the same place, which is a really good feeling.

Thanks Jay
Now when do we see the pup???
Well I am a bit obsessive compulsive so I started this process really early. I have been corresponding with the breeder via email, and will be making plans to go see the dogs that will be having pups next spring in a couple weeks. Sooooo wait is gonna be a long one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.