The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use a 1 piece canvas carpenters bag . Anyone have any unique ideas they use for your digging tools & pinpointer ?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
My pin pointer is attached to my detector using a scope mount. The garrett pro pointer fits perfectly inside a standard ring. adds a little weight, but not enough to cry over.
Finds bag is also a carpenter's bag. one side for goodies and one side for trash

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I started out buying all Garrett bags, the camo digger and the cheaper version the all black bag with tools. After having all my equipment stuffed into two bags, and having the weak nylon strap folding over and digging into my sides. I knew I needed something else. Started searching the net and came across this guy who uses a battle belt. So I put together my own. What really nice this belt is padded and really makes it feel a lot lighter than it is! The MOLLE system is cool because you can put whatever you want on this belt. Super fast to add or subtract the equipment you want.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now THAT is a detecting belt ! I just may have to get up to the local Army Surplus and check those out ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts