The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Democrats stage sit-in

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  REDLAB 
#1 ·
i was flipping thru the tv channels and saw that the Democrats are staging a sit-in to force votes on gun control.

i watched as long as i could

Congresswoman Karen Bass dumbocrat from California had the nerve to say that gun manufacturers in California were putting "Automatic" weapons the streets... LIAR

another dumbocrat said that FBI agents had to use shovels to pick up the bodies at sandy hook because the bullets were so big...LIAR

one man another dumbocrat, i think he said he was from New York claim that AR-15's put holes in bodies as big as his fist if not both...LIAR

(my 30-06 doesnt do that to deer...TRUTH)

i could go on and on with the fear mongering and the lies.

i called the number on the screen and tried to speak with Senator Toomey, Senator Casey, Congressmen Kelly and Thompson, all i got were the office staff...."everyone was busy"

well they were not on the house floor, this show was live, the house speaker and all the republicans left....

WHAT A BUNCH OF LIARS

at no time did i hear any politician say anything about increasing the time or mandatory sentences for crimes committed with a gun, all i heard was BAN GUNS

LIARS...LIARS...LIARS...ARRRRGGGHHHHHH

ok...i fell better.

See less See more
#3 ·
We are learning where all of the drama queens from high school go when they grow older....the Senate.

#6 ·
Lets See what we have...
- Demo's present their proposed gun control measures
- Voted against
- Repub's. present their proposed gun control measures
- Voted against

Exactly like the process should go, no matter the results.

Yet now the Dem's are doing exactly what my Kids did when they were young and told no... flop down on the floor and pout and throw a hissy fit.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Grown adults</span> throwing hissy fits and pouting because the process, which went right, said no.

Every state that has a Representative pouting on the floor should recall each and every one, and tell them to grow up before they want to again run for high public office.

#12 ·
sad part is, most of those people have their own armed security but are more than willing to deny us our right to self defense.

we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. they have to be tolerant enough not to interfere with my right to life.

if i feel the need to own a firearm to protect my right to life they have no reason what so ever to deny that.

they can choose not to own or carry a firearm and i can respect that but they sure as heck dont respect my rights.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.