The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been talking to Don and a few other people that run or are a part of Delta Waterfowl.. Trying to gather up some members for a State College chapter, or anyone close by. We have enough to start a committee, but want to put this out there to see if we can gather some more members..

I'm currently finishing organizing an NWTF student run chapter with some of the guys, after our banquet in April we'd like to get rolling.

Anyone interested feel free to PM me, maybe send an email or phone number where I can get a hold of you, and ill keep in touch.. This is a great opportunity, and Delta is a great organization. In today's day and age we need to do all we can to save the dwindling habitat.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I'd also be on the lookout for 2 or 3 more chapters popping up. North East and North West Pa are in the works as well. With 25% of our funds staying locally, it's a solid way to help your local duck population. It's no secret many of our mallards are bred and raised on our own waters along with our wood ducks. You can influence what you see in your own back yard.

Now that we've had a successful banquet, we're getting many more offers to help. Honestly, getting the chapter up and running is where the volunteers are most vital. Don't wait until after the banquet to offer help and get involved. Every person matters. Some of our best ideas, sponsorships and leg work came from people who casually attended a meeting.

Good luck, Tyler. You're doing a worthwhile thing that benefits us all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's some awesome news Don, would be great to get a bunch going in PA. Anyone interested PM me and I can give more details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts