The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just my opinion, but that was a total waste of my time.
Some dumb old music and no narration.
There is no proof of how far the deer traveled - other then I saw one doe with a collar around it''s neck.
Even with that, our own PGC warns about feeding deer hay in the winter, and that you might be doing those deer a great disservice by trying to feed them like that.
In my neighborhood, the last thing they would hear in late December is BANG and then they would be dead.
That would be a real dumb idea to hand feed wild animals, now they have no fear of man.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when the winter end the deers go back where they come! Rangers help to protect that in my region because of the wood cut and they all plant back in spruce and other tree that deers dont eat. When deers come to this place they are not friendly, so they come back the same way they are before going there!. And for the travel distance they put each year 20 collars to track the deers because here like I said the deers is going down very fast! We only have a permit to kill buck. The Quality deer management in the regions is mostly inexistent!

Thanks for you comment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts