The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
If the guy could bot afford a car or give someone gas money, how does he afford to take a deer to get processed at the butcher????
People will do anything for 10 minutes of fame!!!

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Navigator said:
If the guy could bot afford a car or give someone gas money, how does he afford to take a deer to get processed at the butcher????
I agree! Hey everyone look at me....I SAID LOOK AT ME!

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
ok i'm confused here ??....he is using his bike to take a deer to get processed with his buddy following him in a jeep and a video camera

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
bob1961 said:
ok i'm confused here ??....he is using his bike to take a deer to get processed with his buddy following him in a jeep and a video camera

Hahaha yea the same thing that I was thinking

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd like to see his reaction if the butcher was closed or not taking any more deer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ah pretty good. Clearly it was just a stunt of course. We all seen the picture's of the guy on the bike with a deer with the caption "how to tell if the hunter has a DUI". They thought they see what kind of reaction they would get from people.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Navigator said:
x2

this is the type of senseless stupidity that makes people who are on the fence about hunting being ok or not go anti....maybe even some who weren't on the fence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts