The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle has given me a moultrie 30 gal feeder, however it is missing the dispenser and timer. I was looking at moultrie's web site and they have a couple different models. What have you guys used and liked?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I use Game Country Feeders. Made in USA! and made All out of Aluminum, no plastic on these bad boys. We have had them for 10+ years they are built good and built right, Now you shouldnt have any trouble mounting it to any Drum. They come with the dispensing funnel. the only thing i would recommend is a funnel on the inside of the barrel.
here is the feeders. I have both the Day 2 and the df-01b
http://www.gamecountry.biz/index_004.htm

If you need any pics i can take some and post some of mine. I got 3 doe and an 8pt under my feeder right now as im writing this hahhaa.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I use the "American Hunter" I think the wife got them from "Sportsmans Guide" You might as well get the one with the digital timer and the solar charger and rechargable 6v battery. My first one (non digital) worked for 3 years until the bear got tall enough to reach it. I'm not real happy with their new style plastic bucket as it gets "out of round" and the lid will let in some moisture so I use my old tin lid.

If you have a good bucket and lid just get the dispenser and timer/charger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts