The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this out there looking for guys to do some driving on monday dec. 7th we r going to start at 183 and drive the gamelands towards auburn. Going to drive that till we get above our gun club and drive the area around there. If interested just comment

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
I hope this comment isn't off base. You're a brave guy. I'd never consider hunting with anybody I just met. It would only take one careless, unsafe, unethical person to mess it up for the whole bunch. I do wish you luck.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was just up in sgl 110 today between 183 and 61. Lots of guys scouting and thinking about where to set up their stands for opening day. Guys said there is quite a lot of people up there on monday, also mentioned bear opening on wednesday. Good luck

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont hunt up there the first day i have private land to hunt.I usually hunt during the week up there. All the deer from the private lands get pushed up there. Thays y i was pitting this together for the second week dont see many guys up there the second week

·
Registered
169 Posts
I dont hunt up there the first day i have private land to hunt.I usually hunt during the week up there. All the deer from the private lands get pushed up there. Thays y i was pitting this together for the second week dont see many guys up there the second week
It's been a few years since you posted so I am wondering if you need some bodies for some drives in the 4C area. I have the time this year and I like deer drives. Willing to participate!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts