The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fishing/photographing on the susky last night saw two deer at the end of the runway. So i went up and across the river and shut my outboard off to see if I could catch back up with them down river. I was taken pictures of other wildlife when I see a deer come out of the bushes. I was pretty close every time I click the shutter she could hear it. I just tried to stay still as I could. I was able two get a few ok shoots, It was hard to get them because I was in a boat and it was about 8:00 Pm

This last one is the end of the runway where the airport lights are I want to show you how close they were.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5BH20FOWL said:
How is the water Mark? Muddy clear?
Its starting to clear up not super clear yet but getting there. I'm ready for it to clear up a little better I would like to try out the bow and stick some carp.

If your going to be going down to the boat dock this week let me know when so I can give you that blind.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy1 said:
catch any fish?
No it stinks out there any more! I don't know what happen to Susquehanna River but like 5-10 years ago it was great fishing out there.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Must just be that area. A bunch of guys I know have been killing them in the Lancaster area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts