The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Santa spent all of my money, I will not ne able to get a flinter during this season, so I decided to look into and get an inline now and practice all year and be ready for Oct season.....I would like all of your opinions on what to get. (make, model, cal. etc)...I am waiting on some pics of a used cva wolf....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

Good luck to all of the flash bang hunters this Sat.

Daron

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a T/C Triumph and a Knight Wolverine, they are both shooters with the right load.

My friend has a Wolf he bought for his wife, she hasn't shot it but he has and loves it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
norad said:
Since Santa spent all of my money, I will not ne able to get a flinter during this season, so I decided to look into and get an inline now and practice all year and be ready for Oct season.....I would like all of your opinions on what to get. (make, model, cal. etc)...I am waiting on some pics of a used cva wolf....

Daron

i just ordered a CVA wolf, from cabelas , 129 buck's.

good bad price ? dunno ? but anthing to get my so called friend to get back to hunting with his son. ha

·
Registered
245 Posts
i have a T/C omega and a Knight Vison I like the T/C a bit more I shoot both with 100 grains of 777 and 245 grain powerbelts both shoot real good with this load. 3x9 Nikon

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I have a T/C Encore and an Omega. Omega or Triumph would be my suggestion. I think you get what you pay for and when I look at most other inlines I don't see much appeal. I don't like the lines, fit or finish of most others than the T/c's and my history has been the T/c have been no problems and very accurate.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I got a remington genesis on cabelas for 130 bucks in stainless after mail in rebate. the blued gun would have been around 99 bucks. It shoots good and was dirt cheap as far as I care. i wish i would have bought 10 of them and sold them. Just keep your eye on the bargain cave at cabelas.

·
Premium Member
24,010 Posts
TC Pro Hunter. Be the last inline you will ever buy!

·
Administrator
39,022 Posts
norad said:

Daron
2 50 gr pyrodex pellets with 295 gr HP powerbelts shoot great out of my wolf!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts