The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Whoever is staying at my camp can you give me an idea of when you will arrive so I can be sure too meet you. Also how long so I can plan some food. I thought that I would deep fry a turkey but with a busy schedule that would push it. So Friday I will make a LARGE pot of Chili with a side of Macaroni and cheddar cheese. Then Saturday if we make it back after the concert we will do stuff over the fire pit. As far as liquid refreshments its covered, also camp type snacks such as bologna, cheese, peanuts you know all the good healthy stuff.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing if you have them please bring a camp chair to use at the Booth in the park, I have chairs for use at camp.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Dean,

Walt and I will arrive in Patton around 1:00 and plan to come to the camp around 5-6. we will be leaving sunday a.m.

Dennis

·
Registered
523 Posts
Dean, anything you need for the camp this weekend? More food, beer, anything let me know. I'm leaving a little after 2pm. have a 2 1/2 hr drive

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope I have it all covered. Do you know anyone who can fix a ticket I got one for 160.00 for my trailer tonight hauling the atv's no registration. LOL

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Dean was it a state trooper that gave it to you? If so what was the name?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts