The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body else use a dead sled I am on my second one the first one was the old model with the string to lace it up But the new ones with the straps and are a lot nicer I got about 6 deer on my first one before it split.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I got one this year and have yet to try it, but for $30 I thought I woud take a chance. I found it hard to take a game cart into where I hunt on the game lands.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
My dad and best friend has used one for years. They came out last year when I got my buck we used one and what a difference. just a little time consuming getting the deer in the sled but worked great. turned out my dad bought me one for christmas so I guess I will be using one this year. light weight semi compact.carry in the leave at the tree till I am ready

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cable tie it to my tree stand
buckinnuts said:
My dad and best friend has used one for years. They came out last year when I got my buck we used one and what a difference. just a little time consuming getting the deer in the sled but worked great. turned out my dad bought me one for christmas so I guess I will be using one this year. light weight semi compact.carry in the leave at the tree till I am ready

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
My buck this year was about 190 pounds but it didn't make it too much easier. The rack really didn't stay on well if the body was on it. Then again, I was worried about my rack breaking haha! I eventually had a quad pull it out on the sled and yep, it cracked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts