The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like map isn't being updated for DMAP tags available?? Still useful in identifying DCNR MAP areas.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I heard/called from south east office it will be voted on mid July on larger areas,more tags and dropping antler regs.Watch PGC web for updates.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
This license year???
Yep Monday about 2:00.Lady told me that some mgt units were done away with but the one for the Lancaster co. area was not BUT she could not get the computer to issue lic.for there.Said she tried to call Harrisburg but got nobody to talk to.Thats when I called the SE Regional office and got that answer.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Wow, just went online for license and DMAPs. I tried 2454, 2699 and 1496. None available, yet the online tally page (halfway down this link) shows none sold. DMAP Permits and Maps

Anybody know for sure when they will be available? Or are they gone and not updated?

·
Premium Member
23,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, just went online for license and DMAPs. I tried 2454, 2699 and 1496. None available, yet the online tally page (halfway down this link) shows none sold. DMAP Permits and Maps

Anybody know for sure when they will be available? Or are they gone and not updated?
Only resource I know is the PGC Outdoor Shop(license application) via inputting DMAP Number and if it takes....you can get a license. The DCNR Interactive Link I posted(as I mentioned earlier) is useful for identfiying DCNR DMAP area/numbers but is NOT updated for those available. One would think the PGC & DCNR would link the 2 but apparently not.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
"One would think the PGC & DCNR would link the 2 but apparently not."

Typical Pa. state government. Multiple little,... well not so little fiefdoms, that don't play well with each other.

Thanks for the info. Loggy!

Reactions: Loggy

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just click on DMAP Area to find DMAP Area Number plus number of permits remaining:

DMAP Interactive Map
[/QUOT

Rusty good chance they are gone. They normally don't update the site daily. Probably won't update until this weekend or early next week. There were 159 available in one area I applied for. I logged on at midnight and i was 79 and 80. 10 minutes later a friend of mine was 145 and 146

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Don't want to beat a dead horse here but those who dislike the mail in system for doe tags, well this is a preview of what will happen if they go to an instant doe tag system. You snooze, you lose.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts