The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd get the days thread started (surprisingly it wasn't done yet). Who is headed out today?

I'm out for the first time since Tuesday. Hoping to fill my 1B doe tag!

Good luck and be safe all!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll be out all day in 2d...been working alot, got a doe tag and buck tag to fill...hoping to get it done today good luck

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Got some work to do for the girlfriend so she comes first,hope to get out later this week,good luck to all going out and be safe.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Shot a 6 point in 3a at 8:45 this morning, while taking care of him a giant 8 came out. Seems to be the way it works whenever I shoot a buck. Within an hour I'll see a much bigger one. Wife saw 2 doe but didn't want to pull the trigger not having a clear shot at the vitals. Haven't heard any shooting this morning on public land not have I seen another hunter.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I was duck hunting this morning in the NW zone and haven't heard a rifle shot. Only saw 2 trucks in 30 miles of back road driving. A couple others driving around.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Several shots going off today around me but I haven't seen any deer yet.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Hunted from about 7am until 2pm. According to my GPS, I slow walked 5.57 miles. I skirted the scrubs, followed game trails, walking very slowly. Heard nothing, saw nothing.

I think 3D is devoid of any deer.

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Took the wife out today. Armstrong county. Great morning to hunt. She missed two does before she killed one at 10 am. Really big doe. We saw 14 doe and a one horned spike. Saw fresh bear tracks too.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got a 6 pointer tonight. He was with two other buck, but with it close to shooting time I wasn't waiting to see which one was larger. I saw he was legal and shot. I'll post a picture a little later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts