The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well......was out again bright and early. Lots of fresh sign and I eventually bounced out two deer from the edge of hemlock swamp. No chance at a shot on either.........but I saw deer!!!

I did hear a shot about 10-15 minutes after I kicked out the deer, so I don't know if I chased one to another hunter or not. At least someone got a shot!

·
Banned
629 Posts
5 hour walk, 5 doe, 1 buck, no good shot opportunities, didn't get a good look at the buck, don't know if he was legal or not.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Grazed a doe today, only one I saw. Couldn't catch up to her again though. Just some hair and a few drops of blood.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Filled a doe tag today, my first with a smokepole..seen 8, including a 6pt...great day to be in the woods!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Started out to go squirrell hunting until I saw three deer cross the road into the woods I was going to hunt. Switched guns and an hour later got my first doe with a smoke pole.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Went out for a couple hours early in the day.Cut alot of tracks but never saw a deer.Went back out a 4:00 and missed one at 100 yds.Tomorrows another day.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Went out for a few hours. Seen some deer but couldn't get a shot off might get out today will see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts