The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grinding away at work today. I'd rather be out in the rain. How's it going out there today ladies and gents?

·
Registered
162 Posts
WORK the wrong four letter word but oh well. Deer or hunt would be better ones. I was able to salvage 2 days to take next week. Be out after work for the last hour. Did it yesterday in the fog and saw 6 doe. So it's worth a shot again. Best of luck to those who are out in the weather. Off the rest of the week.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Raining too heavy here, I'll be out for the evening sit if the rain lets up. Can't say we didn't need it though.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Worked til 6 this am, so I'm just getting out after a little nap. Plan to still hunt a bit and then catch a seat for the last couple of hours.

Looks wet, but not soaked here

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
I hunt with a flintlock, and this kind of weather only compounds my chances of a successful shot. I'll let the deer walk one more day. Hoping to get out tomorrow in the PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been at it hard the first three days .. have seen 40 plus deer doing small drives .. haven noticed many hunters in the woods at all .. today we did get a bonus bear in 1b .. 298 dressed 352 live sow .. going back tomorrow

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Out this afternoon on the same dmap property as Monday. Had the place to myself. Still hunted a small section and sat the last hour. Saw two tales from does that snuck in behind me, and could barely make out some antler through thick brush ahead. Not back out again until Monday now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts