The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm used to the archery forum, where this happens automagically. Come on man!

I saw a lot of deer yesterday, today, one doink 8 point. It was a pretty boring day overall. Tons of turkeys....even the squirrels took the day off. What'd you guys see?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know...I looked and looked. I thought I was in the wrong forum. I'm guessing Big Game Forum would be the best spot for the day to day threads for rifle.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Some of todays post were made in the general hunting forum under this topic.

Re: Whose Going Out Tomorrow Dec 1 Tuesday?

I seen six antlerless today at daybreak and a coyote around 9. He was moving on and did not even have a chance to get the gun shouldered. O)nly heard three shots up til the time I left at 10 A.M.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
is it too early for me to start the Day 4 thread?

I'll be making the 6 hour drive Thursday morning from VA to Potter to hunt the evening, then Fri and Sat!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I hunted a piece of game lands in Bear Creek today. Didn't kick anything out, but around noon I must have heard close to 20 shots in a 30 minute period. I'm assuming a couple of hunters kicked out some bears because it sounded like whatever they were shooting at was running back and forth between to locations.

There is a couple of small swamps over the hill from where I was at, so that's why I'm assuming they were shooting at bears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts