The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something that I can't find on the PFBC website regarding permitted fishing yesterday on Stony creek in n Dauphin not too far upstream of the Inn? I saw 2 people fishing there yesterday.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Not legal. Call the PFBC and report this.

Probably what is happening is that people saw people fishing on Youth Mentoring day and assume that trout season is now open.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Were they both adults? I ask because there's a possibility that a handful of people may mistakenly think that the kids can fish the entire week before the regular opener.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Blood Trail 13 said:
Am I missing something that I can't find on the PFBC website regarding permitted fishing yesterday on Stony creek in n Dauphin not too far upstream of the Inn? I saw 2 people fishing there yesterday.
certain section of that stream is open year round.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eagerbeaver said:
Blood Trail 13 said:
Yes but I thought that was way upstream along the old railroad bed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Blood Trail 13 said:
eagerbeaver said:
Blood Trail 13 said:
from 0.4 mile upstream of cold spring rd. downstream to state game lands 211 gate. hope that helps you.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eagerbeaver said:
Blood Trail 13 said:
eagerbeaver said:
Blood Trail 13 said:
from 0.4 mile upstream of cold spring rd. downstream to state game lands 211 gate. hope that helps you.
Yes. That's what I thought. This man and woman were fishing in the pond of backwater being the dam at the Inn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts