The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bout 5 years ago, a guy a half mile up the road, expanded his lawn to surround some huge trees in the woods along the road. He did so much digging with his bobcat around the bases of three of them, that they began leaning. He took at least 18 inches of soil away at the base of one. I complained to the township, the power company, my state representative even the state road engineers office. As of last week one tree leaned about 50 degrees off plum over the road and the power lines. The other two are leaning about 30 degrees. This afternoon one of them went down across the road, taking the power lines, cable lines and telephone lines. The wires caught fire and now the road is blocked with a 40 inch diameter tree.

Nobody would do anything about the danger he created, and now I have to go start the generator, just to water the stock and have lights tonight.

The utility companies will probably give the rest of us the bill to correct his screw up.

Done venting.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
I think everybody has "that" neighbor. Mine not as bad as yours, but he just does 50 miles an hour when driving past. dirt road and in the summer lots of dust. A few days ago I saw his new car in a ditch filled with water about 3-4' deep. Kharma.....

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Is that in San Diego? No? Where in the world is it?

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
timberdoodle said:
Carma? Isn't GIE looking for a good neighbor?
State Farm is there

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Don't let the hem in yer skurt come undone Nancy!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Just give up the lunch money...and nobodys dog will get "<span style="font-style: italic">lost</span>"............

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Would a cup of Bucketheads famouse coffee calm you down a little.......

1 - 20 of 52 Posts