The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have these boots? My favorite hunting boots have finally given up the ghost and its time for a new pair. I'm leaning toward these. USA made and good reviews.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I dont have the east ridge mine are the high ground 8inch 400g second year for them. Always wore the prong horns before they changed. i like mine lite and feet are dry.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I picked up a pair of High Ground 400 grams last year. I had a gift card for Field and Stream and they were running a big sale-they cost $80. I like them a lot. 2 years of outdoor work in the woods, feet ares staying dry and they are holding up well.

Will

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good ole boy said:
You want to check each style cause all of the manufacturers that make American boots also have a import line.
This is one of their Portland boots

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
My former wife bought me a pair of Danner's like 33 years ago for Xmas. They were like walking on rocks. The most uncomfortable boot I had ever worn. My guess is that they have come a long way since then.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if she did that on purpose to torture me ?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a pair of Danner Pronghorns and I really like them. They have travel to Colorado twice to hunt elk plus six years of PA whitetails and they have held up really well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts