The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the kind of matchup that makes you wish it was possible for both teams to lose.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
agreed!! Hey Cowboy fans seems like you've got yourself a quarterback who the coach doesn't trust in the red zone at the end of the game OR a quarterback the coach thinks is too fragile to recover from another redzone mistake. Either way it ain't good. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Danesdad said:
This is the kind of matchup that makes you wish it was possible for both teams to lose.
In these situations, I root for the team to win that has the least effect on my happiness, ie, the Steelers playoff chances. So I root against the Cheatriots. But you also want to see lots of injuries so both teams lose. But then again, as soft as NE is, they can't hurt anyone.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
steelerfan58 said:
Danesdad said:
In these situations, I root for the team to win that has the least effect on my happiness, ie, the Steelers playoff chances. So I root against the Cheatriots. But you also want to see lots of injuries so both teams lose. But then again, as soft as NE is, they can't hurt anyone.
I guess you are right but rooting for Dallas just left a sour taste in my mouth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts