The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm not very good at posting pictures but I hope all can see this. This was my dads buck from last year. Shot last day of rifle in 5B Berks County. Greene score 182, Dry 175, with deductions 167 3/8. Once in a lifetime deer for PA for sure!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Stunning!

Just go to the pic in photobucket and you should see an "IMG" field to the right of the pic, click in the field and it should automatically copy it. Then come here and in a post press "Ctrl v" together, that will paste it. Just preview it and you should see the pic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@HNTDAVE yes that is velvet hanging.... It was really cool seeing that all the way into rifle season.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@willyp....... He shot it with a his old 30-30 lever action. Taxidermist looked at the jaw and guessed him at 5.5yr old. So it was really eye opening for us because now I can see a product of a mature buck. I have a bunch of 115-125 3 year olds already with the bow. I have two deer that are 3 this year and look to have great potential. So maybe I will pass them this year if the opportunity comes up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts