The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas. I was hoping to get my dad a trip to Erie this year for Christmas. Was thinking walleye or perch. But preferably walleye. Any suggestions? Time of year? Looks like their are quite a few charters. Looking to launch from Erie pa. Thanks in advance.

Registered
July or August is usually best for walleye...can be very weather dependent....Lots of good charters...Ciao, blacktop, buckets...I'm sure others will chime in with additional recommendations... for perch there are 2 head boats....Edward John and the Perch Pirate... perch is the cheaper trip by far... Good luck...

Registered
What ruffedG said. Mid July to late August "usually" good for eyes, weather dependent. Almost all trolling for eyes out of Erie, PA. His recommendations as well as Bomber and Vision Quest are good. Prime dates (Fri., Sat. Sun.) fill up fast during July and August.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.