The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my dad Jeffs biggest buck ever. He shot it with his Martin bow at about 15 yards on our familys land in Monroe county. He got 2 pictures of this buck on trail cam about 3 days before the archery opener and said "im killing that buck this year" He was wearing exactly what he has on in the pictures, all you guys who spend tons of money on camo are wasting good money! lol

Click the link below for the recovery video, its awesome
Dads buck recovery

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Beautiful buck and a nice shot too!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
PB Outdoors said:
dietsch said:
thats the same stuff he wears in bear season ,deer season and selling christmas trees !
couldnt be more true lol...and logging and splitting wood and working

You forgot to add posing with monster bucks!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Awesome Buck, and there is nothing wrong with shooting a deer wearing your church clothes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Very nicely done!!!!
What kind of arm and camera are you using? It really has to be a challenge to do a self filmed hunt.....my bucks always come from the wrong side of the tree. I am still trying to figure out how to correct that!!

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This recovery video was done with a JVC Everio...

While doing more mobile hunting such as drives or rabbit hunting, we will use a GoPro exclusively. The reason for that is its a pain to carry a tripod and camcorder around while moving and trying to shoot....while stand/ground hunting, ill bring a tripod or tree arm along and do the majority of filming with the camcorder (JVC Everio). The GoPro in those instances are used for 2nd angles, like over the shoulder or facing the shooter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts