The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been wanting to pick up a 6.5x55 swede..tikka list it in their cal selection but after checking with cabelas and a local gunshop.. i was told it's unavailable...does anyone know if you can still get one in the cz american?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Howa is another choice. I ordered one from a local gunshop and had it in a couple days. About $600 for stainless and plastic stock. I haven't had time to play with it much. With Privi ammo softpoints, I got 1"-1.5" groups at 100 yards.

http://www.legacysports.com/products/howa/index.html is the distributors page. From there, you can get to a page that lets you look up local dealers with price quotes.

·
Premium Member
23,866 Posts
Think its still available in the 550 American. I bought a new 6.5 Swede in the CZ 550FS(full stock) last year & love it!

·
Registered
654 Posts
The link I posted is to the howa importers website. From there, you can check on availability and get quotes to buy though a local dealer. That is what I did last august. When I checked the other day, 6.5x55 was in stock in both stainless and blued.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts