The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Cvlife bipod? I found these on Amazon and would like to k ow if anyone on here has one that could give me a review of the bipod. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E4YVCOA/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1515512209&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=bipod&dpPl=1&dpID=418nPlSfyHL&ref=plSrch

I know you typically get what you pay for but for $15 I'm considering taking a chance on this. There is a reasonably high number of people that are giving this good reviews. I also watched a YouTube video too that had a decent review between it and a Harris and some tips to make this more like a Harris. I think I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one I just either want talked into it further or maybe off the edge?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have one made by Harris that i paid about 60 for, I don't think you can go wrong at 15 .00 , I might order one for a spare .

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With 90% of the 2,152 reviews being 4 (19%) or 5 (71%) stars Im going to give it a try. Ill let everyone know once I get it and try it.

·
Registered
10,621 Posts
I have that one or a similar one right now on my M1A. I have no complaints. It feels similar to my Harris'. I have 4 of those and I do see some minor differences but the quality seems to be there. For $15 how can you go wrong.

Reactions: 171farm

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine came yesterday , although i have not used it yet it is very similar to my Harris at about a quarter of the price , I am happy with the purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts