The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome accuracy, great trigger, finger removable breech plug. Its a real gem with a very low cost price. I'd put mine up against any other muzzle loader.

100gr BH209, 250gr Powerbelt Aerolite @ 100 yards. Three shots.

· Registered
2,193 Posts
41 MagFan said:
I have had a cva wolf in stainless with a camo stock for several years. I got it at Cabelas with a coupon a hunting buddy gave me, I paid 175.00 for it. The wolf is great light gun with good accuracy.
got one of the nickle/camo ones a couple years ago at a sweet price of 130$. awesome gun for the price and for as little as I use it anyway. nickle plated is good anough anyway. the finish of the gun and the fancy bells and whistles dont make them shoot any better.

· Registered
7,944 Posts
just got the blued and black modle for christmas i topped it with a tc universal scope. I think it will be a winning combo. Still never got to harvest a deer with black powder and mid october cant come soon enough

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.