The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on the cva site and was shocked to see a new wolf for this year and its got a stainless barrel! They are going to sell like hot cakes IMO.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
That all depends how much they mark em up.If you wait till they are out for awhile stores like W/Mart,Cabelas,etc,will put em on sale.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome accuracy, great trigger, finger removable breech plug. Its a real gem with a very low cost price. I'd put mine up against any other muzzle loader.

100gr BH209, 250gr Powerbelt Aerolite @ 100 yards. Three shots.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I have had a cva wolf in stainless with a camo stock for several years. I got it at Cabelas with a coupon a hunting buddy gave me, I paid 175.00 for it. The wolf is great light gun with good accuracy.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
41 MagFan said:
I have had a cva wolf in stainless with a camo stock for several years. I got it at Cabelas with a coupon a hunting buddy gave me, I paid 175.00 for it. The wolf is great light gun with good accuracy.
got one of the nickle/camo ones a couple years ago at a sweet price of 130$. awesome gun for the price and for as little as I use it anyway. nickle plated is good anough anyway. the finish of the gun and the fancy bells and whistles dont make them shoot any better.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
just got the blued and black modle for christmas i topped it with a tc universal scope. I think it will be a winning combo. Still never got to harvest a deer with black powder and mid october cant come soon enough

1 - 13 of 13 Posts