The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at replacing my sights on my CVA but am having a hard time finding a website or somewhere to buy them from.

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
If you mean to replace with CVA sights, an outfit called Deer Creek has the left over parts inventory from CVA. They have no web site. They advertise in Muzzle Blasts and a few other places.

Deer Creek Products (6989 E. Michigan Rd., Waldron, IN 46182, or PO Box 246, same ZIP; phone 765-525-6181)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking maybe some tru glow type or something but depending on price I might just go with the originals...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Stant for posting that address. For months I've been looking for replacement sights for my discontinued T/C New Englander with no luck. Ox Yoke has a replacement set with a firesite front and either a firesite rear or a v peep rear. both front and rear plus tools for only 32.45 sent for a set today with the v peep. I appreciate the info, John

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Look at Midway for Williams Fiber Optic (Firesights) sights. They're a lot easier to see than plain irons. I know they make them for octagon barreled CVAs.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going to look around a few places while out in Erie today
If I can't find it I will order one when I get home.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
found some TC Hawken sights that had a dovetail but was not sure if they would work. Plus it was twice as much so I am just going to order the ones from the link posted..... clicky

BTW Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How hard is it to put these on? I'm thinking of just taking it to a local gunsmith....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I ever need anything else I'll check them out.
Ordered the lyman from track the wolf. About an hr ago

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got it mounted. looks good. Was a pain filing it to make it fit! Sighting it in tomorrow!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts