The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 2019 Nissan Frontier today. I'm looking to order some good floor liners. Trying to decide between WeatherTech and Husky Liners. If anyone has opinions,whether good or bad, on either,please tell me. Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
My vote is for Weathertech.

Some of the newer husky liners look much improved, but I had a set of the "orginals" in my last vehicle. They weren't horrible, but not great either. They were rigid plastic so pretty slippery when wet. Mine shifted around a little bit too, actually to the point where the little hook that was supposed to hold the mat in place ended up poking a hole through the liner. I got weather tech in my new vehicle and after 2.5 years I'm happy with them.

·
Super Moderator
13,002 Posts
Had Weater Tech in my last 4 vehicles. In two of my current Jeeps I have front, back and rear.....

·
Registered
675 Posts
All 5 of our vehicles have Weather Tech really like them get yourself a can of that Scotch guard and apply it and let it dry then your liners and your all set.

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
My truck came with husky liners in it. They aren’t much better than flat mats unless you empty the dirt and water every time you get out. The fit is nowhere as good as weather tech.

·
Super Moderator
3,851 Posts
I have WeatherTeac's on my 18 Titan and love them. The Nissan dealer should have weather teac's on hand, mine did.

·
4,249 Posts
First thing I bought when I got my F150 was Weathertechs. Well worth the investment!

Reactions: bigguy54

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
After many recommendations for the Husky X-ACT contour's I finally broke down and put them in my F350. From what I gathered they were a better fit over the weathertechs for my particular vehicle. I haven't been disappointed. The mats clean easily and make vacuuming out the carpet a 5 minute job. I'd buy the husky's again and wouldn't even think twice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You probably can't go wrong with either. Both with beat the generic one mat for all vehicle ones. I put Husky X-ACT's in my Tacoma last summer. Just cleaned them for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. I thought for sure they were going to be stained. They took a beating this winter but I just sprayed them off with the hose and they look practically brand new. No scrubbing at all.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I've had both. I like the Husky's better. They have groves in them which help catch the dirt, thus my dress shoes aren't always covered in dirt that is sliding around on the flat surface of the weather tech.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts