The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a post with the subject Cabelas and looked to see what was being discussed. There was mention of the crossbows being a popular item by many members during recent trips. It never said to buy one there but I wanted to suggest that everybody considering getting into crossbows or buying a new one to contact ARROWHEAD. I am new here but recently my buddy and I each purchased a new crossbow for our children. We are closer to Cabela's than we are to Arrowheads shop but it was worth the extra time. Great guy, with knowledge and patience for questions. I am not sure but I would bet he would ship as well. Please support other members and the small business man. Cabelas will survive.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I know he ships his custom arrows. Just received some and they are really nice and fly great. Plus he answered all my annoying questions... I'm sure I asked the same one a hundred different ways, and he was patient with me. I'd rather give a guy like that the business any day

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I also am closer to Cabelas than arrowhead's place.
The instruction and knowledge from arrowhead already has me thinking of buying a second one.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Great Guy and a wealth of knowledge. His custom arrows are pretty good too. Just look at the Crossbow Success Thread and see how many on here are shooting them.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
I bought arrows,2 scopes and a crossbow from him.Arrowhead is a class act.He did a very nice serving for me as well.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm new to crossbows and bought one for my dad and he was a great guy to deal with and answer any questions I had. Def would purchase from him again.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I got 3 from him for a reason... all of them are proven dead on accurate killers set-up by him, some things you just can't get out of a box...experience and knowledge

1 - 12 of 12 Posts