The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to find the best crossbow target, that costs the least, that will ACTUALLY stop my barnett predator from blowing bolts through, and ruining the fletching. Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I have a Ballsitic 300 with around 8,000 shots into it. It's still holding strong. It's $59.95 The Ballsitic X-Box is a little more user friendly. Both are great targets for field points. Your Barnett won't go through them.

The Rinehart are good for broadheads. I don't shoot alot of broadheads and I'm still using some of the block type targets that I've been testing. The Rinehart are still the best of all that I have tried though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the feedback. The barnett predator blasts the bolts through all the targets I have tried, and it is getting expensive to practice lol. To me, if you are going to practice, you can't afford to buy a cheap target because you will go through bolts at an extremely fast rate. I guess Rhinehart it will be. Thank you all

·
Registered
18,705 Posts
I would second the Big Shot or Spyderweb for field tips and Rinehart for broadheads.

·
Banned
649 Posts
Ballistic 450 I have and have had hortons, Parker and barnetts shot and no pass thrus with any

1 - 10 of 10 Posts