The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body have any good videos for the initial setup of a wicked ridge crossbow? I'm kind of having a hard time.

sent from my android device

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I got it together. Everything look right?

Now on to my last question, does it appear that I am missing the male attachment for the quiver?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
In your picture above you have a round part just above the manual. There should be two parts there that you need to seperate. One attaches to the quiver and the other to the bows riser. The part with the lever goes on the quiver.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
If you don't have two peices there then you will need to contact Ten Point. 330-628-9245

Everything else looks good. Cables and slide in the right spot, front end and foot stirrup both are good to go. Nice looking bow.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, sir! It appears that the circular part above the manual in the picture is one piece. It looks like the male end for the riser should be more of a wing looking piece and is missing. I'll give TP a call!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
It looks like you have both parts there. There is a four holed part and a part with a lever.

My picture showing the the "four hole part" in your picture. It's inside the larger part.

My picture showing the part with the lever that is the outside part in your picture.

The four holed part is nested inside the outer part. The lever locks it in place during shipment. Unlock the lever and pull the four holed part from the outer part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts