The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
RidgwayHunter said:
http://www.huntersfriend.com/crossbows/crossbow-state-regulations.htm [/quote

I love South Carolina's regs NO BULL!!! wish more states were that clear.. Thanks also for that link

·
Registered
325 Posts
you guys need medical permints to hunt year round with crossbow? they changed our(marylands) rule this year to where everyone can use crossbow year round.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Bluesberry said:
My question is, If i have a Medical Permit for crossbow, do all the states honer this permit ??
do you need a med permit from that state or will a PA med permit work in other states also........bob

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Longrangeshooter said:
you guys need medical permints to hunt year round with crossbow?
No, Pa. is now a full inclusion state. The original post was in regards to still posessing a past medical permit.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
i still have my permit, can that be used to hunt other states with showing i'm disabled for xbow use..........bob

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
I believe that the states in the above link that allow crossbows for the disabled honor out of state permits.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
my thinking was that they do, kinda strange to make some body apply for there state dis permit to hunt there.......bob

·
Registered
163 Posts
In colorado you must get there permit filled out by your doctor and pt. than they say yes or no.It is good for one archey season. They don't allow scopes or any sights that use battery.

·
Registered
228 Posts
bob1961 said:
i still have my permit, can that be used to hunt other states with showing i'm disabled for xbow use..........bob
This is a good question.The permit systems varys from state what would qualify for a permit in one state may not qualify in another. Would this be taken into account? I would definately check the state where I was going & get a reply in writing just to CYA.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Some states like NY require a Dr LICENSED to PRACTICE in NY to give disability letter. then need to apply. Don't honor PA Disabled Permit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts