The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Bluesberry said:
My question is, If i have a Medical Permit for crossbow, do all the states honer this permit ??
do you need a med permit from that state or will a PA med permit work in other states also........bob

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
Longrangeshooter said:
you guys need medical permints to hunt year round with crossbow?
No, Pa. is now a full inclusion state. The original post was in regards to still posessing a past medical permit.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
i still have my permit, can that be used to hunt other states with showing i'm disabled for xbow use..........bob

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
I believe that the states in the above link that allow crossbows for the disabled honor out of state permits.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
my thinking was that they do, kinda strange to make some body apply for there state dis permit to hunt there.......bob

·
Registered
228 Posts
bob1961 said:
i still have my permit, can that be used to hunt other states with showing i'm disabled for xbow use..........bob
This is a good question.The permit systems varys from state what would qualify for a permit in one state may not qualify in another. Would this be taken into account? I would definately check the state where I was going & get a reply in writing just to CYA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.