The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ( 7-8 years ) ago I use to hunt with a older Horton crossbow due to shoulder problems. I got my shoulder fixed and went back a regular bow. Well this year I developed two herniated disks in my neck and just cant shoot my bow anymore. I have been pricing new crossbows and cant believe the jump in prices. Id like to get back into crossbow hunting but cant lay out the big bucks all at once. Does anyone know any places that do layaways? Would like to start off with around $150 down and pay the rest within the next month or so.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd put the money aside until I had enough. Sure as heck as soon as you put one on layaway some one will have a sale or you'll find another one you want.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I used layaway to buy my Horton Storm Rdx. Would have been kinda hard to save up the $1000.00 to buy one outright. Guess it just depends on if you know the exact crossbow you want or not.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put a Parker Enforcer on layaway at Lancaster archery. They knocked $50 off of it while I was there. It was cheaper than I found anywhere online. Also shot 3 different crossbws while I was there and loved the Parker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts