The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

Just to let you all know... To keep in the spirit of The Outdoor Expo started last year for the HPA 10 year anniversary and The CPA kickoff weekend... We again will be having the outdoors expo, and promoting it statewide again to help draw in members from HPA and CPA for a central gathering spot...

This year we will be having more on site camping and such, and will be a Friday evening kickoff, Shooting events all weekend for both adult and youth, as well as 3D archery trail again.

More details will follow in the next month or so...

I would like to post this notice to all Reps, rather than just the SC guys, that way you can also help to spread the word...

I am sure we could get a great turn out from everyone here again this year if we spread the word early enough...

Dean: Can I assume you will help to spread the word and organinze with any Scout troops who may be interested in attending? I would really like to get some Order of The Arrow Dance Teams for Saturday night, good campfire entertainment...

Any thoughts from others?

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
GC - this is GREAT NEWS! I'm putting it on the calendar now!

For those who didn't make it last year - YOU MISSED A TREAT! Cresson is one <u>awesome place</u> and a great bunch of guys!

Tom, let me know if you want me to do anything!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Sounds good!!! I should be able to lend a hand this year with things...I will be there.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
you know i'll be there.
tom did you talk with the mods about a forum of it's own like last year? also make it a sticky in most forums. i plan on camping it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AWESOME GUYS ! Looking forward to it !

I will say something to Rooster Booster once we have a chance to hash out some more details !

For now, I am just trying to get the word out to you guys, since you will be planning HPA events also, wouldnt want to double book on it...

Looking forward to it guys!

Thanks for the offers to help!

I am sure once we get this rolling I will ake you guys up on it again !

Tom

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
I will be coming back from the OBX that weekend...But i do travel right up I99 on that return trip which would put us a couple miles from ya at the right time, the afternoon of 8/21 Saturday, maybe we can do a one day lay over on the return trip for the dinner and fireworks..

I am usually dragging from driving by then truthfully, the last 3 hours STINK!!!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
let me know if there is anything i could do to spread the word in my area... got any flyers or something i could put at our Gander and local small bass pro... i will keeo the date in mind and hope to attend... where exactly is it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts