The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20,229 Posts
good to know but if i'm spending that much i am thinking about the bering optics hogster 25mm i am also thinking about the axion 22

·
Registered
48 Posts
I keep looking at that picture. I dunno, I've never seen trees with orange and yellow leaves in January. beech trees and oaks hold their dead leaves, but they are light brown, not orange and yellow.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I keep looking at that picture. I dunno, I've never seen trees with orange and yellow leaves in January. beech trees and oaks hold their dead leaves, but they are light brown, not orange and yellow.
I find it ridiculous that I actually have to spend the time to find a date of the photo since I’m apparently under investigation from you! Here’s a screenshot from today that shows photo was taken this past Sunday @ 4:29 pm. I feel like I see more drama on this page then on Facebook sometimes. I’ve watch Logan get attacked multiple times for posting items that he uses. Now I can’t post a picture without somebody complaining that the leaves ain’t the right color! I still come here and post stuff once and awhile because this is where I started researching before Facebook but stuff like this makes it not worth my time!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Ahhh..one of the HPA KPI (Kill Picture Investigation) members is up and at em..
...gonna say what you think is yellow is actually green...they look like firs..backlight(called the sun) washes the colors.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Awesome pic. I'm always interested in sounds used for bobcats and even fox... Flicker? Baby cottontail?
started with some bird sounds for about 10 minutes then went to baby cottontail came in under 15 minutes we could see it way out up in the woods working it’s way to us when the birds sounds were on but didn’t know what it was until we hit it with the night vision. I’ve called cats in before but never in season. Glad I could get my partner his first cat.I’ve trapped a few over the years.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I find it ridiculous that I actually have to spend the time to find a date of the photo since I’m apparently under investigation from you! Here’s a screenshot from today that shows photo was taken this past Sunday @ 4:29 pm. I feel like I see more drama on this page then on Facebook sometimes. I’ve watch Logan get attacked multiple times for posting items that he uses. Now I can’t post a picture without somebody complaining that the leaves ain’t the right color! I still come here and post stuff once and awhile because this is where I started researching before Facebook but stuff like this makes it not worth my time!
View attachment 164601

I thinking it's interesting that fayettenamman just made a simple comment and you basically blowing up on him. Then posting screenshots to try and prove you are right. Obviously that screenshot doesn't prove anything, but I really don't care. I'm assuming this fayettenam guy is some hillbilly from Fayette county and has nothing else to do but police the internet for fake posts. I bet he was behind the kids who posted pics of collared snow geese last year with collars purchased on Amazon. I thought your pic looked odd to, as there does seem to be a lot of leaves on those trees for being mid January. Maybe it's the difference between SWPA and Central PA, but that's just me.

Can you post the video again as it doesn't seem like it's there. I think that would be cool to see.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts