The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a group of members that get together every weekend to hunt coyote with my hounds. We meet at Patton Sheetz 7am Saturday morning. gunmaster12 and 171farm both are now Reps. here come out to hunt.

You can pass the word if anyone would like to get some hound hunts going.

171farm you in this weekend I haven't heard from you this week buddy.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I would love to do this sometime!!! deadon you dont hunt with a Sharp (last name) or Juan Miller (dont think thats his real first name)

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know Joe Sharp very well he has helped me with my hounds. I talk with him weekly. The other guy is Bob Miller he hunts with Bob Grove and his hounds. I hunted with Bob Grove and Bob Miller for 3 years before I started with my own hounds.I just talked with Grove this morning. Most houndsman in this area know each other well.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
My uncle works with joe sharp and I play cards with miller all the time but only know him by Juan.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Hey guys hunting with Dean is a great time. I dont get out near as much as most of the other guys but its a good time for sure. Nice hunt through the morning and then after a good time to sit and bs.

Did you see there is a guy in one of your posts that says hunts with dogs and they got like 31 this year? He mentioned he would like to hookup. Not sure if you know the guy or not but worth a try if you want more dogs in the group

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked with him yesterday. He is now a member of HPA. We are going to meet soon and plan a group hunt for Easter weekend. He has 5 dogs and my 3 will make 8 dogs for that hunt. He only has about 6 guys show up each time also. The reason for so many kills is that he has a kill dog that stays in the truck until the other 4 dogs bay up the coyote then he is sent out, lots of the 31 were killed by the dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts