The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to coyote hunting and my buddy shot his first does anyone know of any good scrapple recipes we are making the good meat into sausage and want to know what to do with the less than desireable meat thank you

·
Registered
510 Posts
78- Dont let em discourage you bout tryin yote. If these guys would try crow instead of wrinklin their nose up at it, there would be no crows left to eat it's so good. Let us know how it is!

Notch

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I know two guys who tried crow, they would tell you they would have to be starving before they tried it again.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ate a fair amount dog in winter kimchi in Korea--anything in kimchi tastes like kimchi--but can't say I liked either the texture--or the thought.

Add to that and knowing what a coyote will eat---I need to loose a few pounds anyway

·
Registered
454 Posts
thecatskinner said:
Ate a fair amount dog in winter kimchi in Korea--anything in kimchi tastes like kimchi--but can't say I liked either the texture--or the thought.

Add to that and knowing what a coyote will eat---I need to loose a few pounds anyway
Yeah... Gey-go-gee (Korean). Meaning "dog meat". No thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.