The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to coyote hunting and my buddy shot his first does anyone know of any good scrapple recipes we are making the good meat into sausage and want to know what to do with the less than desireable meat thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
your buddy should have waited a couple weeks to shoot that!!the money he could have got from the club, he could be eating STEAK...

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Don't know what to do with the "less Desirable meat" from a coyote!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I give you credit for eating the yote. Let us know how it taste.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
your one tough S.o.b. I hope I never make you mad!lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
had a group of friends cook up some coyote in the oven one time. Said it was the worst thing they've ever tried to eat.

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
I eat Chinese and canine meat seams to be pretty good IMO...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I found a recipe.

Smoke the yote on a cedar board for 4 hours. After 4 hours throw away the yote and eat the cedar board.

·
Registered
510 Posts
78- Dont let em discourage you bout tryin yote. If these guys would try crow instead of wrinklin their nose up at it, there would be no crows left to eat it's so good. Let us know how it is!

Notch

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I know two guys who tried crow, they would tell you they would have to be starving before they tried it again.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I don't think so, these two eat pretty much anything.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ate a fair amount dog in winter kimchi in Korea--anything in kimchi tastes like kimchi--but can't say I liked either the texture--or the thought.

Add to that and knowing what a coyote will eat---I need to loose a few pounds anyway

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Come on man, are you really gonna make coyote scrapple? If you are, than i tip my hat to you and give you my respect. But while tipping my hat and respecting you I will be dry heaving.

·
Registered
454 Posts
thecatskinner said:
Ate a fair amount dog in winter kimchi in Korea--anything in kimchi tastes like kimchi--but can't say I liked either the texture--or the thought.

Add to that and knowing what a coyote will eat---I need to loose a few pounds anyway
Yeah... Gey-go-gee (Korean). Meaning "dog meat". No thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts