The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on this form? While searching for how I want my black coyote mounted, I came across this mount but have not been able to find a form. Maybe it is a custom form?

This is my coyote that I am getting a full body done on.

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure looks like it, Mike. I didn't see that one in the searches I did. Pretty cool pose, I think.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Cool pose. Nice yote. Really awesome you took it with a flinter!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I don't know anything about that form, but I think that pose will make an awsome mount with you black coyote!!! Go for it!!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
The mount you posted I think was custom carved, however the jumping pose is available as a commercial form, and some alteration can be easily done to turn the coyote.

·
Registered
128 Posts
First off congrats that's an amazing looking yote, and to take it with a flintlock makes it even better. I searched and searched the web when I was getting mine done and that same picture was what I ended up wanting, and I ended up just taking that picture to bob McGinnis taxidermy out of boyers pa. Attached is the link to the picture after it was finished.

http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2606835&page=1

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That turned out exceptional. Great work on a tough to mount animal.

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After talking it over with the wife and looking at our space, I think I am going with a wall mantel rock mount with a stalking left turn. The form has a slight left turn but I may ask for a tad bit more left turn to be put into it. My coyote has a white streak down the center of her chest as well and the higher mount will show it off better I think.
http://www.mckenziesp.com/UR58G-P16505.aspx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts