The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to trapping, I want to start planning for next season. Are there any scents or lures anyone would recommend that they buy at Johnson's Furs in enola?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
first buy a book or video and learn location!!!Any fox/yote lure will work for the most part if your on their travelway.I do have some that work best for me,but lures are NOT the secret to trapping!!!!!!!!Buy any lure from Carmen,Jameson,lennons,O'Gorman and they have been proven to work over a lot of years.Set making and location are what will make or break your season.Get out there after snows and see where they travel now.Next year will be no different.Best advise I can give you;good luck

·
Registered
749 Posts
cant go wrong with pro's choice,canine call or circle maker,circle maker magnum they are all carmans lures and work great...

if your going with jamesons i like and use his xxx matrix bait in beaver and bobcat meat base...i also really like his matrix marking scent...

i also like MTP's gusto

RK's horse meat bait

ogormans powder river,last day to die,government call

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold">Moderator's Note:

Please do not post links to websites selling products as this violates HuntingPa rules. To be allowed to post links you must be an advertiser on HuntingPa or have prior permission from the ownership of HuntingPa.

Thank you for your cooperation.</span>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts