The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,468 Posts
Probably won't have time. I have to get the heater on my pool fixed first. Hate to lose the maters, but swimming comes first in my family.

·
Registered
40,359 Posts
atr said:
For the next few days you should cover your Tomato plants with newspapers or tarps.
I followed your advice, I covered the tomato plants with a tarp but the produce manager threw me out of the supermarket. Now what?

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Produce managers are notoriously ungrateful.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
dc 21 said:
I followed your advice, I covered the tomato plants with a tarp but the produce manager threw me out of the supermarket. Now what?
Get a different colored tarp. Most likely, the produce manager just didn't like the color of the tarp that you used.

·
Registered
40,359 Posts
I don't know. He didn't mention the color when he was screaming at me to get the heck outta there. Only he didn't say heck, if you get my drift.

He also said he would call the police if I came within 500 feet of the store. Again, no mention of tarp color.

·
Registered
20,796 Posts
I don't need to worry about my tomato plants because the township sent out a truck that plowed about 4 feet of snow and ice right over them. They should be fine.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
dc 21 said:
I don't know. He didn't mention the color when he was screaming at me to get the heck outta there. Only he didn't say heck, if you get my drift.

He also said he would call the police if I came within 500 feet of the store. Again, no mention of tarp color.
What nerve! Send ATR to pay a visit to his cooler. That'll teach him!

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bates said:
dc 21 said:

What nerve! Send ATR to pay a visit to his cooler. That'll teach him!

That seem kinda Harsh, for a first time offender

·
Registered
20,796 Posts
Does anybody know what Col. Klink did in civilian life, prior to his career as a prison camp commandant?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Danesdad said:
Does anybody know what Col. Klink did in civilian life, prior to his career as a prison camp commandant?
Manufacture tarps?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts