The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple nice bucks that I've been watching grow for the last 3 yrs or so and I have been after another buck for 5 yrs but I haven't had him on cam since June 29th. I really like the big massive 9 pointer and the other 9 pointer with the dbl beam ! He is the one by himself in the one video. If the video won't open by clicking on it click the you tube short banner !

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Awesome, thanks for Sharing..

Antler restrictions are terrible, Pa will never grow any high quality deer... Pfffttttt. Good pics.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great clips. I’ve never used video mode on my cameras, may have to give it a try.
brownie I started using video several yrs ago when an older fellow told me to try it once ! He said he got allot more bigger bucks on his cams ! If you think about it when a bachelor group of bucks come through or a buck is chasing a doe through the area the cam that's set on pics is only going to get the first couple bucks in the group or the doe running through and the camera will be resetting by the time the bigger bucks come through or the buck chasing the doe ! I put 2 cams on the same tree one time one was on video and one was on pics and I couldn't believe how many more deer I caught moving through even some that were 80yds back the trail that never came past the camera !

little antlers the cams are the Moultrie W40i and I haven't paid more than $65 for any of them !

PS: you do go through more batteries on video that's why I buy in bulk off of ebay !

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great bucks! Couldn't help but hear the Thin Lizzy song "The Boys Are Back In Town".
Yeah the bad part is most of them will be disappearing at the end of the month and I won't see them again until next spring ! Maybe !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts