·
Banned
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I can not.

Actually, I can...it means nothing. Got put aside to be forgotten and will have to be brought up again....and again....and again until they actually vote on it and do something with it.

·
Banned
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thxs Jason, maybe Harrisburg needs to hear from us "squeaky wheels" while the issue is front and center.

I'm sure most see the need to address the unfair method currently in place. It's cumbersome, slow, stupid, ineffective, costly, stone aged, dumb,.........

·
Administrator
15,719 Posts
The best thing to do is to contact your legislators

The legislators always telling me that they hear from people against a certain issue they very seldom hear from people that are favor of something so good at all call your legislators you can make a difference

·
Banned
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m hoping that all who posted negative comments on the “pink envelope” debacle have contacted their reps to support HB 231. There have been hundreds of posts on this subject here on HPA the past 2 weeks….so let’s get it done guys. Thxs. FT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.