The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so maybe I'm getting too far out on conspiracy theories but I think it could happen. We've had death counts manipulated and case counts manipulated for political reasons so why not vaccine manipulation? We keep hearing maybe early 2021 we'll have a vaccine available which just happens to coincide with a presidential inauguration. A vaccine before election day helps Trump while if the virus is still raging with no vaccine it helps Biden. Some may say it's far-fetched to think this is possible because it would mean they would have to deliberately let more people die by delaying, but I think the Left has already demonstrated they don't mind people dying if it helps their agenda. They didn't mind people dying in nursing homes from the virus and don't mind people dying in cities from violence. They keep trashing Hydroxycloroquine even though some doctors claim it helps. If there are Leftists or NeverTrumpers doing the vaccine research or have positions within the FDA I'd say anything is possible.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I wouldn’t put anything past them at this point, and fully expect any vaccine release to be a political football.... but to be completely honest, I wouldn’t participate in a rushed vaccination no matter who is in office.
I saw how that worked out for Will Smith.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
short answer is YES. i believe it will be delayed until after the election and then displayed with pride if the demonrats win. i think it will also be delayed until they can find a way to make trillions on it.
or they will do like they did with the Aids medications. take this pill, once a day, for life $$$$$$
if they just tweek it a little more, it can kill that virus too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts