The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Wee Man to Wally World because he decided he wanted to spend his Easter money on some of his own stuff for his first opening morning. He picked up a jar of salmon eggs that are a variety of colors, some hooks, swivels and floats. He also picked out a small minnow bait, a blue fox spinner and some trout magnets. He got himself a little storage box to put it all in. I found a sweet little 4 ft Quantum micro rod on clearance for $15 so I snatched that up. I had one years ago but my late chessie, Nash, decided he needed to eat it cause he was mad at me. (Any time he would get mad at me, he'd eat one of my fishing rods, including a St Croix noodle rod) My first micro rod was like a noodle but this one is pretty stiff. I still had my micro reel from the original set up so I got it all put together and ready to go. Can't wait to get the little guy out there. I just hope he doesn't get his day ruined by some slob. We'll hope for the best.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
BEST OF LUCK STEVE!!! We are staying local but likely not fishing, we decided to wait a week before going down to my folks, that way we can hunt turkeys and fish.

Rain got the streams up here tonight, but no blowouts.

Go gettum Wee man!

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're welcome to come fish and eat with us. We're doing a leg of lamb on the spit, speed beef back straps, lamb chops, walleye, bacon wrapped grilled jalapeno peppers stuffed w/cream cheese, bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with horse radish, and probably some bacon wrapped bacon stuffed with bacon. We call it "free range grazing"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts