The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Sorry I don't, but man are they a lot of fun!Years ago they used to have them in South Jersey,what a blast!

·
Registered
455 Posts
go on ukc's website they will tell you the name if ukc sanctioned

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Ill look in the last issue of American Cooner I got and see if I cant find out for you....

·
Registered
106 Posts
UNITED SPORTSMANS CLUB IN JACKSON PA.RTE 81 TO LENOX EXIT,NORTH ON 92 ABOUT 8 MILES.CLUBHOUSE ON RIGHT.SATURDAY,WATER RACE AT 3,FOLLOWED BY FIELD TRIAL AT 4:30,THEN BENCH SHOW AT 6,THEN NIGHT HUNT AT 8.THERE WILL BE A HUNT SIGN BY THE ROAD.PM ME IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS.LOTS OF FUN.ASK FOR LES

·
Registered
8 Posts
Endless mountains coon hunters route 29 straight through tunkhannock to springville

·
Registered
994 Posts
I am going to one tomorrow at Trumbull County Rod and Gun club, just across the OH line off route 88.

·
Registered
106 Posts
AT OUR JULY HUNT WE HAVE A FUNDRAISER AUCTION TO PAY OUR TAXES AND SUCH.THESE ARE TWO QUILTS MY MOM AND SISTERS MADE TO AUCTION OFF

·
Registered
994 Posts
My curs cleaned house in the 100 yd dash today. The one did ok in the treeing contest but that was all we entered. We had a blast can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
mtncurhunter, The picture under your name in your posts looks like my dog! Did you come by and take a picture of him when I wasn't looking!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Actually it is a her. Glad to here there are some other good looking dogs out there.

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
That little pup won me about 180 bucks on saturday....haha God bless Mountain Curs one and all.

·
Registered
455 Posts
who's going to jackson on saturday i believe i am going and will be my first time ever going.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts